Thursday, January 8, 2009

Julia and Kurtis at Home

Kurtis and I have realized that we like to add posts to our blog but sometimes the posts are not all about our photography business so we have decided to start a blog for The Krackes. You all can keep up to day with the other goofy stuff we do.

I usually have my little camera on me at all times... the Canon G7... great little camera. I always get goofy pictures of what is going on around us and this blog is a great place for me to display them. 

Like this picture.... really goofy. We were at the National Museum of American History in DC over the Christmas holiday and discovered that they have a thermal imaging camera. How cool.... Julia is the one to the left holding the camera and Kurtis is standing right next to her. .....have no idea who the other folks are...don't we look pretty though!!


Julia Child's Kitchen

Wall paper too funny to pass up


the new display for the flag..... beautiful

Piece of the Berlin Wall

Abraham Lincoln's top hat he was wearing the night he was shot.


Oscar

The Ruby Red Slippers.... had to take a picture of them as an ode to the homeland (Julia grewup in Kansas)

and of course, everyones favorite..... Kermit



2 comments:

  1. I am so excited to be the first comment on your new blog. Hopefully I beat Jeremy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is a competition....

    ReplyDelete